Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Truth or Denial
The kind of research I've been exploring and sharing
lately regarding a secret world government may be
putting me at risk with so called Home Land Security,
but what is more important, truth or denial? for me
truth is, and others who speak out for truth and expose
the tyrannical world government fraud, like Jordan Maxwell, Alex Jones,
Ron Paul, Mike Rivero, the Freeman Perspective,
Michael Tsarion, Mike Adams and many others, I give
them credit for helping to educate me, And other's like
David Wilcock, Nick Good, David Wolfe, dare I try to name all of you
that are offering great possibilities and solutions of
living in more awareness, presence, truth.
It is our responsibility to stand up for these
virtue's, hear them, ask and thou shall receive,
Presence, Love, enlighten me, Peace. Reb...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment